Looking for an exotic getaway with your loved ones this holiday season? Look no further than Thailand, a country with a variety of travel destinations. The 4 nights 5 days Thailand family tour package gives a chance to take a family trip to the Land of Smiles.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable holiday.
<p>Receive a warm welcome at the Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi International Airport. The agent’s representative will arrange for a private cab transfer to your hotel in Pattaya. Enjoy the spectacular views en route while on an excursion with our Bangkok Pattaya tour package for 4 nights and 5 days. After check-in and lunch at the hotel, head on to explore Pattaya for an enchanting experience that make your day. </p><p></p><p>In this Thailand family tour package, you can visit the local markets in the evening.</p>
<p>After a lovely breakfast at your hotel, it is time to leave for a spellbinding trip to the Coral Island. Also known as Koh Larn, it is famed for its white sand beaches and warm turquoise sea with a variety of marine life. There is also the option to indulge in a variety of watersports, which travelers can enjoy on their own, such as scuba diving, jet skiing, windsurfing, and more. After the trip, enjoy a hearty lunch as part of your Pattaya sightseeing itinerary.</p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p></p><p>After a lovely time spent exploring Coral Island, return to the hotel for a night of rest and relaxation.</p>
<p>After a delicious breakfast, it is time to leave the hotel in Pattaya and move on to the capital city of Thailand, Bangkok. En route to Bangkok, stop at various attractions for an expansive city tour, and cover all major attractions such as Grand Palace, Wat Arun, and Wat Pho among others.</p><p></p><p> </p><p>On reaching your hotel, check in and rest for a while. Towards the evening, you will be taken on a river cruise on Chao Phraya, the life line of Bangkok. Watch the shimmering cityscape, with your beloved by your side.</p>
<p>get ready to embark on a one of a kind adventure at Safari World, where you get to enjoy Safari Park and Marine World. Enjoy the dolphin show, where these friendly mammals interact with the visitors and amuse them with their adorable antics. Also enjoy watching Orangutans frolic, a sea-lion show, Bengal tigers and crocodiles in their natural element. </p><p></p><p> </p><p>Also go on an exotic safari for catching glimpses of rare wildlife in their natural wildlife, such as tigers, giraffes, zebras and elephants among others. A fun day out with the love of your life, and the perfect opportunity for those delightful selfies.</p><p></p><p> </p><p>You have the remaining evening at leisure. Opt to enjoy a visit to one of the nearby pubs, for mingling with the locals.</p>
<p>In the morning head out for shopping and then checkout from Hotel to embark on a journey back home with wonderful memories</p>
Points to Note
- This is the approximate tour price basis the given itinerary and 3* Hotels.
- Since Tripify will customize your trip according to your needs and your budget hence the cost will decrease or increase basis your choice of holiday and hotels.
- The tentative price mentioned here doesn't include Airfare
- Expenses and services of personal nature – telephone calls, mineral water, any meals not forming a part of the group itinerary menu, room services orders, mini bar & beverages (alcoholic or non alcoholic), snacks or refreshments or any other usage, laundry, personal entertainment expenses except for mentioned itinerary items, extra conveyance expenses, if any, entrance charges except for the mentioned itinerary items, any other incidental or medical expenses etc.
- Tripify will do everything to ensure that you have a memorable holiday within your Budget.